Mike Cernovich, The Miami Herald, and a few other large corporate news outlets have been trying to get the records of the Jeffrey Epstein case but have been met with a lot of resistance. There is someone who wants to keep the records sealed. That person is allegedly rich, influential and powerful. Bill Clinton? He did take 26 trips on the Lolita Express, where Epstein provided girls as young as 14 to sexually service his guests. Someone filed a John Doe brief in order to keep the records sealed.
Newly uncovered documents from pedophile multi-millionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking case in Florida show that corrupt former FBI Directors Robert Mueller and James Comey worked with the attorney that stepped in at the last minute to hide the identity of someone powerful and rich whose involved in the case.
Bob Barr, who is currently under fire for his summary and special counsel report regarding the Russia-Gate case (i.e., that Mueller found no evidence of Russian Collusion), has recused himself from commenting on the Epstein Case, citing Kirkland & Ellis as his reason.
Alan Dershowitz (Harvard University Law Professor), Kenneth Star (former Special Prosecutor), Roy Black (famed Criminal Defense attorney) were all employed Kirkland and Ellis at the time. Jay Lefkowitz, who previously worked with Acosta at Kirkland and Ellis, also was part of the team.
Jason Bermas reports on Attorney General Bob Barr recusing himself from Epstein Case.
In 2016, before the election, The Gateway Pundit reported that Bill Clinton took numerous trips on Epstein’s ‘Lolita Express’ to Epstein’s private “Orgy Island” where underage girls as young as 14 were prostituted for Epstein’s rich and famous clients like Clinton, Kevin Spacey and Prince Andrew. This report has been confirmed by documents and individuals involved in the recently revived case. Not to mention the 21 phone numbers for Bill in Epstein’s infamous “little black book”.
The Clintons partied with Epstein while Donald Trump had him kicked out of Mar-a-Lago for hitting on a teenage girl.
It should be mentioned, however, that Donald Trump is not clear of ties from the case. In fact, Robert Kraft (Owner of the New England Patriots, a man with significant ties to Trump and a friendship going back many years) has been directly tied to the case. Kraft visits the Mar-a-Lago frequently and dines with the president.
In 2018, Trump pushed hard for Canada to renew a regulation that would require Canadian advertisements to be broadcast during the Super Bowl in Canada, even on US television feeds, and did so at Kraft’s personal request, the Los Angeles Times reported.
Kraft, 77, was charged in Jupiter, Florida, with seeking sexual services at Orchids of Asia Day Spa, which has ties to human trafficking, TCPalm.com reported, citing police. There’s surveillance footage of Kraft at the facility, according to reports. Now two different Florida judges have blocked the release of the alleged surveillance video of him soliciting prostitution.
A federal judge on Thursday ruled that the Justice Department violated the Crime Victims’ Rights Act by hiding a non-prosecution agreement with Epstein, 66, in 2008 as he faced allegations of sexually abusing more than 30 underage girls, CNN reported. If each and every charge was properly prosecuted and he was found guilty, he would have had served a sentence of 360 years at a minimum. This is significant for the Trump administration because the deal was facilitated by then-Miami US Attorney Alexander Acosta, who is now Trump’s secretary of labor.
Acosta has also gone on record as saying that department of justice not only defends their decision but has defended their decision for years. He stated, during a house hearing while questioned by Rep. Katherine Clark that it was presented to a grand jury who recommended no jail time at all, despite the evidence.
Rep. Katherine Clark questions Secretary of Labor, Alexander Acosta about Epstein’s Deal
Furthermore, Trump himself has been tied to Epstein. He apparently is neighbors to Trump and has flown on Epstein’s plane, according to the Miami Herald. There are also these number of facts reported by The Daily Wire:
- Trump called Epstein a “terrific guy” and “a lot of fun to be with” who “likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.” (New York Magazine)
- Trump was in Epstein’s “little black book,” which was stolen by a former employee in 2004. The book listed “14 phone numbers including emergency numbers, car numbers, and numbers to Trump’s security guard and houseman.”
- Jeffrey Epstein’s brother, Mark, testified in 2009 that Trump flew on Jeffrey’s private jet at least once. Message pads seized from Epstein’s Palm Beach mansion indicate that Trump called Epstein twice in November of 2004. (Vice)
- In 2010, while under oath, Epstein admitted to “socializing” with Trump, but pled the fifth to Trump attending sex parties with underage girls. (Vice)
- In April 2016, a woman in California, “Katie Johnson”, filed a $100 million lawsuit against Trump, accusing him of raping her more than 20 years ago when she was just 13 years old and threatening to harm her and her family.” The lawsuit also names Epstein for alleged sexual misconduct and threats. (Independent) The lawsuit was dismissed over technical filing errors (the address listed in court documents was a foreclosed home that has been vacant since its owner died), with the plaintiff failing in her attempt to avoid incurring the cost of the litigation. (Radar Online) “Johnson” filed a second lawsuit, which she also dropped after failing to show up at a press conference, claiming threats to her life.
The fight to re-open this case is still waging on. The elite have been flooding resources into keeping this case sealed. If opened, this is a case that could implicate dozens of people and establishments. Revealing a web of corruption, sex trafficking, abuse, child molestation, and obstruction of justice. That’s exactly why this case should not only be unsealed but reopened. To be thoroughly investigated and to clear the web of slime. The security and dignity of our very institutions depend on it.